Thanks for posting the pictures. I tried making a comment a few days ago but for some reason it wouldn't post but I had a fun time in the Springs with everyone for Ashlynn's birthday. I remember when she was a little itsy bitsy thing and now she's growing up fast.
I was so excited to see you had posted something to your blog!! What a cute slide show! It looks like you are busy as always. Emma keeps asking me when we are going to come visit you in your new house. How long of a drive is it? :) Love ya!!!!
Thanks for posting the pictures. I tried making a comment a few days ago but for some reason it wouldn't post but I had a fun time in the Springs with everyone for Ashlynn's birthday. I remember when she was a little itsy bitsy thing and now she's growing up fast.
ReplyDeleteI was so excited to see you had posted something to your blog!! What a cute slide show! It looks like you are busy as always. Emma keeps asking me when we are going to come visit you in your new house. How long of a drive is it? :) Love ya!!!!
ReplyDelete