Today we went sledding. The kids had another snow day and I wanted to do something besides be inside all day. We found a wonderful park with a great hill and started having some fun. Ashlynn of course tried it first since everyone else was a little scared, Cade saw what fun she had so he gave it a go and loved it. Taylor took her time and rolled down the hill several times, finally after about 15 minutes she finally tried and didn't love it, but kept on going again and again. After about 30 minutes I finally convinced Cade and Taylor to get in the car so we could go home. It was probably a negative in temperature, but it was fun. I even went down, can't even remember the last time I did that. We had fun and it made me wonder why everyday can't be fun, why it has to be clean your room, do the dishes, feed the dogs, oh well I guess that's life. I did get out of Ashlynn "this is the best day of my life." Cade is praying they get another snow day so we can go again tomorrow. It was a great day!
Below is the only way I could figure out how to upload some video, I'll probably post more videos this way and photos, but watch the rope around Cade's feet it gets caught on the way down the hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are such a fun mom!! So far my kids haven't asked to play in the snow and I'm just hoping they never do because heaven knows I won't suggest it!! :P Loved the videos... what park did you go to?
ReplyDeleteyou are so funny, I'm sure you are like me and you'll do just about anything for your kids. Not sure what park it was at, but it was straight off of stetson hills once you pass powers. let me know when you are feeling better and we'll get together.
ReplyDeletei agree with Jaimee! You are awesome. I'll have to watch the video another time, my computer isn't loading well.
ReplyDeleteRyan, you are too nice. I know you do great things for your kids too, we are mom's that what we do. All we have left when they are gone is the memories so we better make them good ones.
ReplyDelete