Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Let's see, I know stuff has happened but sadly can't remember much of what that could be. January is over and on to another month. Can't think of any ha, ha, funny mom moments my kids have given me lately. The kids are all doing good. Taylor is getting better and better at basketball, she is enjoying it and plays hard. She tries to block shots and even had 2 last week, amazing since she is the shortest person out there. She and Cade will try and steal from each other out on the driveway. Cade is doing good too, I think it's his sport. Rusty is teaching him to dribble with his left and shoot with his left so that he is more versatile and not always going to his right. He was asked to play on a 3 on 3 team with his coach and some other boys. Was going to sign Ashlynn up for soccer since I think she has a knack for it, but they play boys and girls on the same team until 3rd grade, don't know why, but I don't like that. I'll have to pay more attention so next time I have a funny story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment