FANCY! :) You have added slideshows and new backgrounds. It looks like you're a pro! Thanks for posting these pictures and thank you for hosting Thanksgiving. Your house was wonderful, food was divine and company was the best!
Ok, so this is the third or fourth time in as many days that I have tried to post to your blog..I don't know why it won't post...but anyway, thank you for all of your hard work, the wonderful meal and day. It was so much fun for me to be there with everyone. I loved it....now I will try once again to post this.....Love you
FANCY! :) You have added slideshows and new backgrounds. It looks like you're a pro! Thanks for posting these pictures and thank you for hosting Thanksgiving. Your house was wonderful, food was divine and company was the best!
ReplyDeletethanks, I'm glad you guys came, we had a great time. It was like I told tessa, we all got along, yeah!
ReplyDeleteOk, so this is the third or fourth time in as many days that I have tried to post to your blog..I don't know why it won't post...but anyway, thank you for all of your hard work, the wonderful meal and day. It was so much fun for me to be there with everyone. I loved it....now I will try once again to post this.....Love you
ReplyDeleteYeah it worked Mom! So did the facebook message
ReplyDelete