Normal is just a setting on a washing machine
oh wow! I remember this! Wasn't this at a buffet when Papa and Nana came out to visit and take us to our "birthday dinner"? We are all so young!! Everyone's hair is fantastic! :)
Yeah I think so. It's just so funny to see everyone so young. That's funny to say though because we aren't old!
WOW!!! oh the memories...I forgot all about this until I saw the picture.....Thanks for posting
oh wow! I remember this! Wasn't this at a buffet when Papa and Nana came out to visit and take us to our "birthday dinner"? We are all so young!! Everyone's hair is fantastic! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I think so. It's just so funny to see everyone so young. That's funny to say though because we aren't old!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! oh the memories...I forgot all about this until I saw the picture.....Thanks for posting
ReplyDelete