Monday, March 8, 2010
Today I had to go to the dentist for a cavity. I have not had a cavity in over 7 years and here is why. The last time I went to the dentist I could feel the drill. I told them and they would numb me again, finally 4 shots later the dentist told me he couldn't give me anymore, so they just quickly finished up. Needless to say I was nervous about this day coming. Every time I thought about it I could make myself worked up and sick in my stomach. The sound of the drill alone makes my skin crawl. I got there and they gave me some gas and I started breathing it in like I was a crazy person, he gave me 2 shots in my gum to make sure I couldn't feel it and he started to go to work. It was an answer to my prayers I didn't feel a thing. I think I had a little too much gas, there was one point where they said something to me and I just started laughing and couldn't stop, all I remember is them saying, "Yup she's good." Then they turned the gas down after that. My faith is restored in dentist's; well at least this one. My house is a mess and I have 3 1/2 hours to get it all done before swimming and the kids come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know you're a busy mom......but you need a new post for me to read. xoxoxoxoMommy
ReplyDelete